Bellevue’s revolutionary Panorama Technology Display Case has been recipient of the prestigious ADI Compasso d’Oro.
And that is because it has brought forth a monumental transformation for Pozzetti. With its cutting-edge advancements, these traditional gelato storage systems now possess the ability to present gelato with the allure and sophistication akin to the finest display cases.
This breakthrough marks a pivotal turning point for artisan gelato-makers and the entire industry. In fact, the Panorama display case directly propells them into a new era of excellence and heightened customer experience.
However, the impact of this innovation extends beyond mere aesthetics.
Here’s Panorama’s features that makes it a unique, must-have piece of equipment for any gelato and ice-cream shop.
Panorama unique features
- The Panorama display is a Pozzetti counter, the best way of preserving gelato.
- Unlike normal Pozzetti, the gelato is visible. This is due to the doors of tempered and heated pyrolytic glass (for 2 or 4 holes). The doors serve as a protective barrier between customer and gelato when you open them. The LED perimeter lighting highlights the natural colours of the gelato.
- It is ideal for built-in solutions.
- Thanks to the new design of insulated tanks, for the first time it is possible to create a potentially endless double row of tubs that are always evenly spaced and can even have different operating temperatures (for gelato, granita or cream). This makes it possible to restrict the counter size, making life easier for operators who need to move less.
- It improves hygiene and makes it easier. That’s because it is very easy to remove all the elements from inside the tank, which you can wash by hand or in a dishwasher.
- The Panorama ice cream display case is fitted with anti-rotation tubs.
Fill in our contact form now to get your quote and ensure yourself a game-changing tool for your business!